Sr. UI/UX Designer
We're a user experience company, you'll be taking the reins and lead design and implementation of all user experiences. We have built along side leading experts and you'll have as much or as little access to industry mentors. You'll partner across our Engineering, Product, Sales, Strategy, and Marketing teams. Define application users by permission to map journey's, coordinate across multiple consumer touch-points, and elevate to a new norm.
Design the ultimate user experiences for millions of users can feel.
There's design, and there's art. Good design is total harmony. There's no better designer than nature - if you look at a branch or a leaf, it's perfect. It's all function. Art is different. It's about emotion. It's about suffering and beauty - but mostly suffering! -Diane von Furstenberg
- Design user flows
- Create wireframes and mockups
- Plan and implement new designs
- Develop prototypes and journey documentation
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. You're designing time well spent.
- 8 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role; all-nighters & simultaneous projects count as double experience.
- UI design portfolio
- Luxury industry aesthetics and methodology experience
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented and visual design focused
- Critical thinker & open to changing the rules
- Customer design centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Aware of ADA Compliance Standards and research new alternatives to level up the end-user experience
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
Your portfolio speaks louder than a resume.