As a Sr. UI/UX Designer you will play an integral part in architecting Luxlock’s visual design and user journey across multiple engagement touchpoints. Partnering closely with Product Management and Engineering, you will play a critical role in defining both the product and the customer experience strategy at one of the fastest-growing SaaS products. Luxlock helps world-renowned luxury brands elevate the digital customer experience. As a founding member of the design team, you will have the opportunity to build an industry-defining product, relentlessly advocate for the customer and inspire others to push the boundaries of what is possible for compelling commerce experiences.
Design the ultimate user experiences for millions of users can feel.
There's design, and there's art. Good design is total harmony. There's no better designer than nature - if you look at a branch or a leaf, it's perfect. It's all function. Art is different. It's about emotion. It's about suffering and beauty - but mostly suffering! -Diane von Furstenberg
- Establish best practices and develop repeatable and scalable processes, including an initial design system, as we scale our product practice
- Conceptualize and own the end-to-end design by shepherding features from scoping, ideation, storyboarding, prototyping, testing, and production
- Construct user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts
- Collaborate internally with product and engineering teams to understand technical requirements and business objectives as they relate to the designs of the products. Build consensus internally and with customers through partnership, communication, and influence
- Champion and cultivate a culture of user-centered design through every touchpoint in the customer journey, and identify areas of opportunities to solve functional challenges
- Build industry-leading solutions by staying up to date with design best practices and latest technologies, and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Leverage data, market research, and competitive analysis to inform designs and deliver value
Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. You're designing time well spent.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Product Design / UX / UI or related role, with a preference towards experience at a B2B/enterprise SaaS company
- Exceptional execution skills, including design thinking, UX, UI, and interaction design, experience with consumer-facing web products and mobile applications
- Luxury industry aesthetics and methodology experience
- Demonstrated experience wireframing, visual design, and prototyping for SaaS products
- You have strong fluency with advanced design and prototyping tools (e.g., Principle, Framer, Sketch, Figma, InVision)
- Critical thinker & open to changing the rules
- Desire to work in the luxury industry market, preferably with a deep understanding of traditional retail methodology and a passion for developing the future of commerce
- Prominent experience with luxury aesthetic standards and elevated design skills
- Possess a high level of quality standards for our customers and a strong desire to understand their needs deeply
Your portfolio speaks louder than a resume.